- Product Detail
- Related Items
With over 1.8 million sold, the MacArthur Study Bible uses Dr. John MacArthur’s clear, conservative Bible teaching and his lifetime of exegetical skills to unpack Biblical truth in new ways. Scholars will enjoy diving deeper into God’s Word with Dr. MacArthur’s explanations of historical context, textual analysis, and modern-day application.
A classic resource, The MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study. Dr. John MacArthur has collected his pastoral and scholarly work of more than 35 years to create the most comprehensive study Bible available. No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and making it practical for your life.
- New International Version Bible text
- More than 20,000 study notes, charts, maps, outlines, and articles from Dr. John MacArthur
- Overview of Theology
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- NIV Concordance
- Bible Translation: New International Version
- Features concordance, maps/charts, reference, ribbon maker
- Specific Color: Raven
- Format: Leather-look
- Release Date: September 24, 2013
- Contributor: John F. MacArthur
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Master’s University and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. Grace to You radio, video, audio, print, and website resources reach millions worldwide each day. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including the MacArthur New Testament Commentary series, The Gospel According to Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men, Twelve Extraordinary Women, Slave, and The MacArthur Study Bible. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
- Preview Video Here: http://issuu.com/thomasnelsonbibles/docs/niv_macarthur_study_bible_flipbook_/1?e=0
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles